I know it's Wednesday when I'm posting this, but I couldn't wait until next week to show you these darling $2 Santa Sacks that I found yesterday at Michael's.
How cute are these for just $2 each?! (The Christmas decor at Michaels isn't on sale yet but they will probably put everything on sale in the coming weeks).
They come in three sizes, (this is the smallest, measuring 7.5" X 10.5") four styles and are made from an unbleached osnaburg type fabric for a farmhouse vibe. I thought they would make fun no-sew projects.
1. Give the bag a good ironing.
2. Above the line that says "recipient", write with a fabric marker or embroider a name. It would be fun to do a family name or a teachers name as I did here.
3. Add about a cup of Poly-Pellets stuffing beads for weight, then stuff the bag full to the top with poly-fill.
4. Pull the drawstring closed and carefully hot glue it shut.
5. Add any embellishments that you'd like (optional) holly sprigs, jingle bells etc. then add a gift tag.
That's it, a cute personalized gift for under $5 - done in minutes.
Encourage one another,